As our pets grow older their health can change rapidly. Many of these changes go unnoticed. We recommend beginning an "Early Detection Program" annually to help us care for your loved ones. Early detection is important in disease prevention and disease management to aid in improving quality of life. During the month of May, we are offering a Senior Wellness Profile at a discounted cost to promote the importance of early detection and annual blood screenings in our geriatric patients.
What is included:
- Chemistry Profile: Can detect a wide range of problems including cardiac, kidney, liver, adrenal, gastrointestinal and neuromuscular disorders.
- Complete Blood Count: Provides important information about the numbers of different blood cells in your body used to diagnose conditions such as anemia, infection, or inflammation.
- Thyroid Screening: Tests for endocrine disorders associated with the thyroid.
- Urinalysis: Detects kidney disease, protein loss, infections, and diabetes
- Blood Pressure: Detects hypertension or hypotension.
Like you, we are dedicated to your pet leading a long and healthy life! Call today to discuss a Senior Wellness Profile with one of our veterinary staff members.
Little Seneca Animal Hospital: Your Trusted Veterinarian in Germantown, MD
Little Seneca Animal Hospital has been a part of the Germantown community for many years. In fact, our clients come from all over the surrounding area including Clarksburg and Damascus. We consider the pets (and their people) we serve as part of our family—and we treat them as such. When you bring your four-legged family to us, you can expect the very best of veterinary medicine coupled with deep-rooted compassion. Additionally, since each pet is unique, our health care approach to each one is tailored specifically to their needs. We want every pet to be comfortable at our clinic and as happy to see us as we are to see them. Call (301) 540-8670 to schedule an appointment with our veterinarians today!
How We Serve Your Pets
We Can’t Wait to Meet You
Whether you are a new pet parent, have just moved to the area, or are looking to switch to a new veterinarian, please stop into our animal hospital in Germantown, or give us a call at (301) 540-8670! We love to meet new pets and their people. See you soon!